RULES OF THE COMPETITION
Regulations of the competition "Treasure Hunt" (hereinafter "Regulations")
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations define the terms and conditions of the competition.
2. The competition runs from 11.10.2022 until 14.10.2022, until 23:59.
3. The organizer of the competition is Artur SĘK KROMLECH w spadku, entered the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the maintained by the Minister of Economy, with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Tołstoja 1/55, 01-910 Warsaw, Poland, Taxpayer Identification (NIP) Number: 1180897994, National Official Register of Business Entities (REGON) Number: 141364721, hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer". The organizer is promising an award in the meaning of Art. 919 and 921 of the Civil Code.
4. The competition is conducted on the territory of Poland, via the Kromlech profile. on the website http://facebook.com.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to extend the duration of the Competition beyond the period specified in sec. 4 above, which will be announced in the post on the profile https://www.facebook.com/kromlech.eu .
6. The Competition Participant (hereinafter the "Participant") may be:
a. an adult natural person with full legal capacity, residing in the territory of countries: worldwide excluding Quebec and the states of Colorado, North Dakota and Arizona. ;
b. a natural person residing in the territory of countries: worldwide excluding Quebec and the states of Colorado, North Dakota and Arizona. ;, who is over 13 years of age and has limited legal capacity, whose legal guardian has consented to participate in the Competition.
7. Employees of the Organizer, as well as their spouses, ascendants, descendants, siblings, adoptive parents and adoptive parents cannot participate in the Competition. In the event that the winners of the Competition are the persons named in this section, they forfeit their entitlement to the prize.
8. The contest is not created, administered or sponsored by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
9. The organizer is not responsible for the temporary or permanent blocking of the Facebook page or application.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to change the rules and regulations of the Competition during its duration. Information about changes will be posted on the website www.bitsofwar.com .
§2 RULES OF CONDUCTING A COMPETITION
1. In order to take part in the Competition, the Participant should meet all the conditions set out in the Regulations, in particular:
a. read the rules of participation in the Competition and the Competition Regulations;
b. have an active and verified account at http://facebook.com ;
c. perform the competition task under the competition entry published on the profile on the social network from point §1-4.
2. The Competition Winners (hereinafter the "Winners") will be selected by the Competition Committee, consisting of the Organizer's representatives.
3. It is forbidden to:
a. using scripts, clicking bots, any form of automation of participation in the Competition;
b. using multi-accounts, fake accounts, spamming and any other form of increasing your chances of winning.
4. In the event of detection of actions inconsistent with the Regulations, listed in points §2-3., The competition responses provided by them will not be taken into account, and the given Participant may be excluded from the Competition.
5. Responses submitted to the Competition may not violate the law or rights of third parties, including in particular the personal rights of third parties, as well as generally accepted moral standards - in particular, this applies to content commonly considered vulgar and offensive, containing nudity, pornography, eroticism, obscene, offending feelings of other people, including religious feelings, presenting violence or racist materials, violating the right to privacy, containing materials protected by exclusive rights (e.g. copyright) without the consent of the rightholders.
6. Each participant may submit an application during the Contest "Treasure Hunt" , but may receive no more than 1 prize.
7. The Organizer has the right to contact the Participants using the functionalities provided by Facebook and through the communication channels provided to the Organizer by the Participants.
§3 RULES OF SELECTING THE WINNERS AND THE PRIZES
1. Prizes will be awarded on the following terms:
a. Prizes will be awarded to Participants who correctly complete the competition task and meet the requirements of the Regulations;
b. The competition jury will select only one of the entries.
2. The following prizes will be awarded in the Contest (hereinafter referred to as "Prizes"):
a. Main prize (chosen by the Participant) - Orc Corsairs Kaptins Team worth 276,42 PLN net;
Orc Corsair Warlord Deffkrooza worth 236,59 PLN net;
Orc Storm Riderz Team worth 185,37 PLN net;
§4 NOTIFICATION OF WINNINGS
1. The results of the Competition will be announced by 12hours from the end of the competition in the form of an entry or comment on the website https://www.facebook.com/kromlech.eu containing the names and surnames or the names of the Winners' profile under which they function on Facebook or Instagram. In the same entry, the Winners will be asked to contact the site administrator of https://www.facebook.com/kromlech.eu fanpage by means of a private message using the functionality of Facebook.
2. Each Winner is obliged to send the entry with the results referred to in point §4-1. To the ……… side within… .. days from the date of publication of the entry with the results referred to in §4-1. a private message using the functionality of Facebook with the data necessary to transfer the prize, i.e. name, surname, telephone number, and address for sending the prize. Failure to meet this deadline, providing an incorrect address or data referred to in the preceding sentence, as well as other deficiencies resulting in the impossibility of delivering the award result in the loss of the right to it, and the award is then at the sole disposal of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data provided during registration, in particular for a change of personal data that makes it impossible to find the Winner who was awarded the prize.
§5 ISSUE OF PRIZES IN THE COMPETITION
1. The prize will be delivered via Polish Post to the address indicated by the Winner.
2. The Winner may not request the Prize won to be replaced with another one, including a cash equivalent.
3. Prizes will be issued to the Winners within 10 days after the Winner submits the data.
4. The organizer is not responsible for the inability to transfer the prize for reasons attributable to the Winner. In this case, the prize is forfeited.
§6 COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Any complaints regarding the course of the Competition may be submitted only in writing to the Organiser's address within 10 days from the end of the competition (date as postmarked).
2. The complaint should include:
a.indication of the name, surname, correspondence address and contact telephone number of the person submitting the complaint;
b. justification of the reasons for the complaint;
c. the advertiser's signature.
3. Filed complaints will be considered by the Organizer. The interested parties will be informed about the method of considering the complaint in writing by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt sent within ... .. days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Organizer.
§7 PERSONAL DATA OF PARTICIPANTS
1. The administrator of personal data (hereinafter: Administrator) is Artur SĘK KROMLECH w spadku, entered the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the maintained by the Minister of Economy, with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Tołstoja 1/55, 01-910 Warsaw, Poland, Taxpayer Identification (NIP) Number: 1180897994, National Official Register of Business Entities (REGON) Number: 141364721. The Administrator can be contacted in writing by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Tołstoja 1/55, 01-910 Warsaw, Poland, or email: email@example.com.
2. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in writing by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Tołstoja 1/55, 01-910 Warsaw, Poland, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Each of the Participants taking part in the Competition agrees to the processing of their personal data, ie name and surname (or the name of the profile on Facebook), and in the case of Winners - also the telephone number and address for sending the Prize. The personal data of the Participants will be processed for the purposes of conducting the Competition, selecting the Winners and awarding, issuing, receiving and settling the prize.
4. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator in the implementation of the competition.
5. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
a. requests from the Administrator to access your personal data;
b. requests from the Administrator to correct your personal data;
c. requests from the Administrator to delete your personal data;
d. requests from the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data;
e. object to the processing of your personal data;
f. transferring your personal data;
g. lodging a complaint to the supervisory body.
6. The above rights may be exercised by contacting the Administrator's address provided in §7-1.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so makes it impossible to participate in the Competition.
9. The administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
§8 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other legal provisions shall apply in particular.
2. Disputes related to and arising from the Competition will be resolved by the common court competent for the seat of the Organizer.
3. The Regulations of the Competition will be made available to the public on the website https://www.facebook.com/kromlech.eu and at the headquarters of the Organizer.
4. The Organizer informs that the Competition is in no way sponsored, conducted, endorsed by Facebook or associated with it. The data provided by the Participant is the data provided to the Organizer, and not to Facebook. Facebook is not responsible for the organization of the Competition.